LIVE 100 Hospital believes that patient satisfaction scores over everything and continue to play a great role in hospital reimbursement. Our hospital is taking every step as needed to improve the patient experience as a whole.
Our hospital administrators and providers have been focussing on improving patient care. We are aware that when the patients consider their good experience at LIVE 100 Hospital, they’re taking several different aspects into consideration. It is for our advantage to boost the patient satisfaction. It is important not only because it determines the confidence level of current patients, but it’s also a huge factor that would influence our current patients to recommend LIVE 100 Hospital to their friends and family for satisfactory care.
Since it has been a routine activity in the hospital, apart from other training programs, we are also conducting customer service training program to help employees embody a better hospital culture known for compassion, presentation, safety, efficiency and excellence. We are confident that the patient oriented initiatives constantly bring structural improvements in the hospital. To achieve our set goals, LIVE 100 Hospital would give increased focus to the following two aspects:
- Installing an interactive system for the patients’ requesting help or for our staff to know if there was a problem with the patient’s room or food. It is all about giving patients a voice on matters, even minor issues, get them more involved overall as it is all about their health.
- Management is involved in day-to-day operations. Each week, the assigned officials of the hospital and management would take time off to help greet every in-patient and help incoming patients. This exercise done regularly has turned out to be beneficial helping the hospital management and staff get a better understanding and address all the common challenges patients and staff face.
Read on to learn about few of the MANY Success Stories that have evolved at LIVE 100 Hospital :
STEM CELL TREATMENT
It is Technical and Protocol Driven for:
- Avascular Necrosis (AVN) of the Hip
- Offer relief from Pain
- No need of Joint Replacement
- Treating all stages of AVN (I, II, III and IV)
- Age Group Treated 16 to 54
- Statistics: 38 cases, Success in 36 cases
- People who have lost control of both upper and lower limbs due to injury to Spinal Cord generally have no hope of recovery, if not treated in the early stage. But at LIVE 100 Hospital, the problem is treated even if they are bed-ridden for 5 to 10 years.
- But at LIVE 100 Hospital, the problem is treated even if they are bed-ridden for 5 to 10 years.
- Regain Sensation and Motor Function and Walk within 9 to 12 months after treatment.
- Statistics: 70 cases, Success in 62 cases
- Condition affecting small children who Stop walking when they are 9 to 10 years old as it is generated out of a genetic defect resulting in Lack of Stem Cell Production
- Inability to sit when they are 16 to 18 years and unable to breath and will be bed-ridden when they are 20 to 21 years.
- At LIVE 100 Hospital, we have treated 3 cases of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy with success in 2 cases and marginal success in the other.
- Chronic wounds & ulcers are treated to avoid the amputation of the limb.
- Diabetic wound takes long time to heal.
- There are chances of infection spreading to the neighbouring organ or the part of the body. In such case, the infected part is removed to save the other organs.
- But at LIVE 100 Hospital Innovative method is followed using Platelet-derived Growth Factors (PDGF) from patient’s own body to heal the chronic ulcers.
- With PDGF, we Epithelialize the tissue, using Growth Factors isolated from patient’s own body.
- All the necessary functions of wound healing will directly reach the site.
- By the conventional methods normally healing factors will not reach the wound due to the blocks in the blood vessel and also due to sensory loss.
- Healing time for the wound in our procedure is 2 weeks to 3 months.
- Treated ulcers successfully ranging from 1 month to many years .
- Statistics: 35 out of 40 cases successful.
Causes - People, specially Women – after 50 to 55 years of age are prone to Osteoporosis. Inadequate diet will also be a Cause for Brittle Bone. Result of which is that even a minor fall / injury – Causes Fracture in the Spine.
- Normally those who suffer are bedridden for 6 months to many years till recovery.
- But with the Vertebroplasty at LIVE 100 Hospital - which is done by minimal invasive approach, the bone is made strong in 1 day with the injected material.
- After Vertebroplasty - Patients can walk within 24 hours.
- Safest procedure compared to open fixation or prolonged bed rest.
- Statistics: Over 2000 cases treated with almost 100% Success rate.
- Injury to Spine that can happen by accident or by fall from a height.
- Those who suffer also are elderly people developing defect in spine with alignment slipped or lost.
- Following the Spine Fixation procedure at LIVE 100 Hospital, one can exercise in 2 to 3 weeks and get into normal activities
- There will be no need of Implant Removal.
- Statistics: More than 1500 Successful cases with more than 98% success rate.
- Generally can appear after the age of 18 to 20 years. Pain in Lower Back that happens due to wrong posture in sitting or sleeping or lifting weights.
- Inter -Vertebral disc which acts like shock-absorber gets weakened resulting in Slip Disc when the disc go out of alignment.
- When disc material touches the nerves and spinal cord, back ache / leg pain or both can result.
- General treatment followed are taking tablets or partial correction-exercise.
- Rest for 6 to 8 hours to be taken in acute condition.
- For people with such continuous nerve problem and severe back ache generated out of Slip Disc, LIVE 100 Hospital offers solace with the Microscopic Discectomy or Endoscopic Discectomy procedure. It is done without cutting the bone.
- Advantage of the LIVE 100 Hospital treatment - Recovery and normal walk within 24 hours.
- Can return to normal routine and with no compromise in their personal life.
- Statistics: More than 7000 Successful cases in last 25 years.
- LIVE 100 Hospital is probably the only hospital in Bengaluru which offers Arthroplasty for both Primary, revision, and infected Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Ankle Joint Replacement
- Technique used ensures that there is NOT much soft tissue damage and allow patients to be mobile the very next day.
- The patient can move the joint to the functional range on day one
- Can avoid unnecessary exercise and pain from prolonged physiotherapy.
- After the Arthroplasty procedure at LIVE 100 Hospital, many patients get full range of movement or even do Yoga or sit on the floor with ease.
- Statistics: More than 8000 cases with high rate of success in the past 25 years.
- Infected Joints after Joint Replacement
- Experts at LIVE 100 Hospital are trained by Prof. Buehler, Germany, for the Infection Management protocol.
- LIVE 100 Hospital is able to offer Innovative method to Control infection.
- There is not a single infection case that has led to amputation or fusion of any particular joint at LIVE 100 Hospital.
- Serious complications of organ failure are avoided by advanced infection management system.
- Those who are treated successfully are back to normal life.
- Statistics: More than 200 Successful cases with nearly 100% result.