"LIVE 100 Hospital - Regenerating Life"
LIVE 100 Hospital is committed to deliver standard-setting medical care. Through the years, LIVE 100 Hospital has evolved to be a leading multi-speciality hospital located in Bengaluru, Karnataka State, India with its commitment to provide advanced healthcare through pioneering research and involving research oriented future thinking healthcare professionals.
Our focus and passion is to establish LIVE 100 Hospital as one of the most reliable, cost effective Multi Speciality Hospitals and also a reputed Academic & Research Institute in REGENERATIVE MEDICINE.
STEM CELLS have tremendous promise to help us understand and treat a range of diseases, injuries and other health-related conditions. Stem cells have the potential to treat a wide range of diseases.
Mechanical instability in spine could result from a several causes, including degenerative disease, trauma, or cancer.
LIVE 100 Hospital is the most reliable medical service provider:
- Pioneering in STEM CELL THERAPY to treat various diseases and disorders.
- Most reliable and specialised center to effectively solve SPINE & ORTHOPAEDIC problems.
- Good hospital services and standard procedures set for the benefit of all the patients, their family members, visitors and hospital staff.
- A functional system put in place to ensure that every department offers most respectful & humane service to every patient.
- LIVE 100 Hospital shall be synonymous for hope and solace to the suffering, and an institution of true knowledge to one & all.
At our hospital we believe that each patient has the right to get the best treatment and courteous care from every member of the hospital family all the time. One can expect optimal service & attention starting from the Chairman to down the order in the service providing network.
News & Events
Make use of the FREE CLINIC facility for FREE ORTHOPEDIC Consultation
on Every WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY.
Timings: 4pm to 7pm on every Wednesday and Friday
LIVE 100 Hospital believes that patient satisfaction scores over everything and continue to play a great role in hospital reimbursement.
It started as a straightforward joint surgery. I fell and damaged my hip over Christmas weekend in 2007 and everything pointed to a quick and easy partial replacement.